- How do I deposit funds in my account?
- Depositing funds through Online Banking, ATM transfer or Cash Deposit.
How do I deposit funds in my account?
Funds may be deposited into your account using the following methods:
- Local Bank Transfer, ATM transfer or Cash Deposit
Depositing funds through Online Banking, ATM transfer or Cash Deposit.
- After logging in, click [Deposit] on the top menu bar at our homepage.
- Select preferred Bank, Example: Maybank.
- Bank information will be displayed
Make transfer via Online Banking, ATM transfer or Cash deposit.
After you have made the bank transfer / bank-in. Please make demand deposits following the guidelines below.
- You have to click the icon on the top right Deposits SunCityMobi homepage.
- Choose the bank that you have made the transfer.
- Enter the amount of your deposit.
- Choose your deposit channel.
- Enter the reference code (for internet banking only)
- Fill in the Date / Time and click submit.
- Click ' Choose File ' then you need to find the receipt in your computer and click ' Open '.
- After you have sent, we will process your deposit and credit to your account.
Processing time for deposit will take 1-5minutes subjected to the respective Bank's processing turnaround time.
- Please note that we do not accept any deposit via cheques, any cheques that is deposited into our account without prior notice will be penalized.